Thursday, October 22, 2009

good morning mice and men...


I'm at my most creative,
the morning after beer.
top hat, mickey mouse,
the winking little cunt.
laughing at my sordid state,
his sparking red diamantes,
mock my endless seeds.
m-i-c-k-e-y...m-o-u-s-e,
I fucking despise you.
especially your ears and nose and soul.
junkies are nicer.
the girl with the brown eyes and sad smile and scabs,
is so much nicer.
she scabs only on my cigarettes and her forearms,
you scab on the mind of the masses.
put a syringe in your eyeball, mouse.
twist it twice.
draw it out.
twist and shout.
these pages fill themselves with ease,
every time I encounter your kind,
with the scratching of the pen,
I’ll try to stab you blind.

2 comments:

moo said...

pretty intense there dude.

Miles said...

hehe yeah well... children piss me off when i'm hungover. =D